You are about to leave the PANHEMATIN.com website and enter a website operated by an independent third party. The links to third-party websites contained on PANHEMATIN.com are provided solely for your convenience. Recordati Rare Diseases does not control the opinions, claims or comments contained on any third-party website linked to PANHEMATIN.com, and your activities at those websites will be governed by the policies and practices of those third parties.
Quick Reference Guide For Healthcare Professionals
Dosing and Administration
How to Order
Contact your primary wholesaler or ASD Healthcare
Orders placed Monday-Thursday by 6:30 PM central time:
- Sent UPS Next Day Air Saver for mid-afternoon delivery
Orders placed Friday by 6:00 PM central time:
- Sent UPS Next Day Air Saver for Monday mid-afternoon delivery
- For next day delivery, Saturday delivery must be requested
Earlier, same day, and weekend delivery is available with an additional shipping cost
Include any specific delivery instructions when ordering.
How Panhematin Works
Resources for Patients
Access and Assistance
The Recordati Rare Diseases Patient Support Program provides:
- Reimbursement support — Assisting with inquiries regarding coverage and reimbursement as they relate to PANHEMATIN
- Copay assistance — Assisting eligible patients who receive PANHEMATIN infusions in outpatient care settings with their insurance copays
- Patient Assistance Program (PAP) — Assisting qualified uninsured and underinsured patients gain access to PANHEMATIN
Contact the Recordati Rare Diseases Patient Support Program for Assistance
Monday-Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET.
Phone: 866-209-7604 Fax: 866-209-7599